When your child is in crisis, you may be thinking “how in the world can I possibly focus on me right now!?” But what I am telling you is if your child is in crisis, then you must start working on your own “way of being” in order to help things go better.
I’m here to help you connect with your teen and avoid reacting to their behavior. You can gain clarity amid your emotions, find perspective through the struggle, and experience progress in your relationships.
Hi, I’m Beth Hillman, a mother of five, an Arbinger Facilitator, and a Certified Life Coach. I’m the Parent & Family Program Director and board member at Makana Leadership Academy. My life work is to rebuild family relationships, guiding parents to a better way by teaching mindfulness, self-reflection, and emotional awareness.
I created a program just for you. It is a way forward to help things go better. It was made with compassion, experience, training, and a strong belief that the same principals and tools that changed my life can change yours too. My own journey as a parent of 5 boys and my training as a certified life coach and Arbinger facilitator has turned my pain into purpose, which is to now help you. You are not alone. Sign up for my complimentary session and let’s talk – because there’s no place like hope.
JOIN MY LIST
Periodically, I’ll send you a useful message to help things go better. Also, you’ll be the first to know when I’m starting a new group.
Is a 24-week course with weekly coaching
designed for parents of struggling teens.
THE CAIRN PARENTING PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
INCLUDED WITH YOUR ENROLLMENT:
• 24 coaching sessions with Certified Coach Beth Hillman
Beth will help you see your own mind more clearly through weekly private coaching. Here is a safe place to discuss what’s happening with you and your child and gain a new perspective on how to process your circumstances. Spouses and partners are welcome to attend. Each session is hosted on a zoom video call.
• Weekly video lessons and course workbook
Each lesson will teach you a new principle. Watch the video and do the homework to be prepared to engage in the live weekly coaching session.
• Access to coaching session recordings
Upon request, our coaching sessions can be recorded and shared behind a secure password for your future reference.
• For groups, you get the support and friendship of other parents like you
Being vulnerable and talking about your stuff is hard. It can be extra challenging to do it in front of other parents. But what you get when you do is an opportunity to help others with your journey and be helped by theirs. You’ll feel a level of support and love that you would miss in a private session.
TO WORK WITH ME
SIGN UP FOR A FREE
HOPE IS CLOSE
Are you looking for private coaching? I do that. But my availability is very limited. Click below for more info.
Are you interested in group coaching? Great! You’ll want to get on my wait list—Click below.
Are you a professional who works with families? I’d love to talk. Learn more on my referring pros page.
In any case. I want to talk to you. Fill out the above form to schedule a time to meet.
* A cairn is a stack of stones commonly seen when hiking. They show the path of least resistance to the top of the mountain. Before you began your journey, some kind and thoughtful person ahead of you, arranged those cairn in the optimum position for your benefit. These constant and quiet guides show the way without force or obligation. Simply advising an increased awareness for the choices that lie ahead and signals the most likely path of success toward the mountain peak. You have free agency to adhere to the steward of the passage or not. The choice is always yours.
© BETH HILLMAN COACHING